Students in the following majors are invited to attend:
Allied Health Programs
- Associate Degree Nursing (RN)
- Community Health Worker
- Community Paramedic
- Paramedic Technology
- Practical Nursing–LPN
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Associate General Studies with intention to major in health sciences
Certificate or Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Automotive Collision Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Business Management
- Business Management–Admin. Office Specialist
- Business Management–IT Specialist
- Child Development
- Computer Networking
- Computer Networking-Cyber Security
- Computer Networking-Fiber Optic/Broadband
- Construction/Building Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Digital Media Technology
- Electrical Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Technology
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Engineering Technology–Design Drafting
- Engineering Technology–Manufacturing
- Graphic Arts/Printing Technology
- Heating, AC, Refrigeration Technology
- Industrial Hydraulic Mechanic
- Industrial Maintenance
- Law Enforcement Academy–1000 Hours
- Logistics Technology
- Machine Tool Technology
- Mobile Hydraulic Mechanic
- Medical Lab Technician
- Pneumatic Technician
- Production Technician
- Skilled Trades
- Welding Technology
CTE Signing Day activities are open to new or returning full-time students who are pursuing Associate of Science, Associate of Applied Science, and Associate of General Studies-Nursing certificates or degrees and have not attended MAC during the 2022-2023 academic year, except through dual credit or dual enrollment.
A full-list of eligible majors is available above.
Yes! You'll receive a $500 voucher that you can turn in to our Business Office as credit toward charges incurred during the Fall 2023 semester.
Students must attend the Career & Technical Signing Day event and have their photo taken for publicity. Only students pursuing a Career & Technical degree or certificate are eligible.
Other limitations apply. See voucher for full details.
You're still welcome to attend! We can help you apply that day, and if you declare a major in a Career & Technical field, you are eligible to fully participate in all the day's activities.
We'd love to know that you're coming to the Career & Technical Education Signing Day. Please RSVP at the red button below to help us plan on the number of attendees.
We will take walk-ins that day, so if you didn't get around to letting us know, don't hesitate to show up anyway!