publicsafety contacts alumni bookstore library calendar home
  Registrar's Forms
Application for Graduation
Graduation Information
Change of Field of Study/Advisor Form
Change Name Form - Change Name Instructions
Course Schedule
Transcript Request Form
FERPA Release Form
International Students Supplemental Information Form
International Student Financial Support Form

Verification of Enrollment

Obtain a Verification of Enrollment Form in PDF format. You will require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view or print it.

The student may either fill out a verification of enrollment form on campus or write a letter and mail it to the Registrar’s Office with the following information:

  1. Full name
  2. Address and telephone number
  3. Social Security Number
  4. Date of birth
  5. Semester(s) to be verified
  6. For health insurance, provide parent name and Social Security numbers for identification.
  7. Student signature

Current semester enrollment verification can be requested after classes have been in session for one week.

How to Request an Official Transcript

Official transcripts from MAC may be requested in one of the following ways:

  • You may come in person to the Registrar’s Office in Park Hills. The office is located on the first floor of the Arts & Science Building.
  • You may mail your request to the Registrar, Mineral Area College, P. O. Box 1000, Park Hills, MO 63601-1000.
  • You may fax your request to (573) 518-2166.

The key to transcript requests is your signature. It is this one point that prevents us from accepting either e-mail or telephone transcript requests.

If you want to pick up your transcript in person, you will need to submit your Transcript Request Form and applicable fee prior to transcript pick up. Please bring your photo ID to the Registrar’s Office as you will need the photo ID for transcript pick up.

If you wish to mail your request to MAC, you may download a transcript request form and fill it out, Transcript Request Form, or send a letter including the following information:

  • Your full name
  • Social Security Number
  • Date of birth
  • Last date of enrollment at MAC
  • Any other names your transcript may be under, such as your maiden name
  • Where to send the transcript with a complete mailing address
  • Your signature
  • Address, telephone number

After receipt of a written transcript request, normal processing takes 2-3 working days. Additional time is required at the end of the semester.

There is a $5.00 charge for each transcript, payable at the time of the request. If you want your transcript faxed, there is an additional charge of $3.00 ($8.00 total). Please remit cash, check, or money order made payable to Mineral Area College. We also accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards; the credit card number, the name of the card, and the expiration date are required with this option.

Official transcript requests (MAC definition) are those sent directly to an employer or another institution of higher education or to any third party on behalf of the student. If the student receives the transcript before the third party, it is no longer considered to be official. We also offer “Issued to Student” transcripts.

As a reminder, Financial Aid, Student Services, Business Office, Library or other obligations to MAC must be met before your request can be processed.

MAC cannot release your transcript to anyone (parents, spouse, employer or friend) without your signed written consent. If you choose to have someone other than yourself (parent, spouse, employer, relative, friend) pick up your transcript for you, they will need to provide us with written instructions signed by you the student, with the name of the person picking up your transcript and all the information above. Along with your letter of instruction, that person will have to provide us with their own picture ID.

If you have further questions regarding your MAC record, please feel free to call (573)518-2119, 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., Monday through Friday.