If you require financial aid to pay for tuition, fees and/or books, all financial aid documents must be received in the financial aid office no later than two weeks prior to the beginning of the semester.
Your financial aid file must include all of the following:
- Valid FAFSA results – including corrections and/or verification results
- All academic transcripts – All colleges attended
- You must be degree seeking at MAC
- Student Loan Application (if loan is needed) including the request for loan funds form/loan data sheet and completion of online entrance counseling
- Any other documentation requested by the Financial Aid Office.
If you fail to meet the deadline, you may still be eligible to receive financial aid at a later date during the semester. However, your aid may not be processed by final payment due date and you should be prepared to discuss payment arrangements with the Cashier’s Office at the time of registration.
In order to receive maximum consideration for all types of financial aid available, you should make every effort to apply for financial aid annually between January 1 and April 1.
The Mineral Area College Scholarship Application Priority deadline is February 1 annually.