publicsafety contacts alumni bookstore library calendar home
  Frequently Asked Questions
How do I schedule a campus tour?
Please call the Admissions Office to schedule an appointment: (573)518-2228.

How do I get an information packet?
If you would like more information about Mineral Area College sent to you, please call (573)518-2228. We will mail a packet to you.

Do I need to take the placement test?
We require students to take either the ACT or COMPASS test. See the assessment testing page for more information.

When is my admissions file complete so that I may register?
Your application file is complete when we have the following:
  1. Official college transcripts
  2. Official high school transcripts
  3. Official ACT or COMPASS test scores
  4. Application for admission
  5. $15 application fee
Once we have received this information, you will receive information about registration from the Registrar’s Office. You may send the following form to other schools to request that your transcripts be mailed to the Admissions Office at MAC:
High School, College or Missouri GED Transcript Request Form

I don’t care about receiving credit for my class. Do I still have to complete an application?
Some students want to attend classes at MAC but do not wish to receive credit. These individuals must still fill out an Application for Admission and pay the $15.00 application fee. No other documents would be required unless taking a class with a pre-requisite

What is MAC's tuition rate?
Visit the following page for current tuition rates: MAC Tuition Rates and Payment Plan