|Job Title||Company Name||Description
Manager Trainee Position
||Menard Inc Farmington ||The Farmington Menards is now looking to fill a
Manager Trainee position!
This program is an entry-level management program preparing you to catapult a career in retail management with Menards. Manager Trainees participate in a comprehensive 3-month on-the-job training program at any one of our store locations. They will rotate through five departments of the store, gaining knowledge and exposure, which will help in applying your management techniques. Upon successful completion of these five areas of the program, combined with a willingness to relocate, Manager Trainees can move on and take their first step into Management as an Assistant
• Bachelor's Degree in a business related field
• Sales-oriented & self-motivated
• Able to relocate for advancement opportunities
• Able to work independently or in a team
• Able to lift product (variety of weights)
• Able to tactfully deal with guests and team members
• Comfortable using
Graduate Nurses Variety of Roles
||Mercy Hospital Jefferson ||Seeking Graduate Nurses for a variety of roles at Mercy Hospital Jefferson in Festus, MO! Opportunities available in Emergency, Med/Surg, ICU, TCU and more!
We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, you’ll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We’re a team and love working that way. We have opportunities for nurses who are inspired to pioneer new models of care and want to transform the healthcare experience. Work with advanced technology and innovative procedures. Be state of the art, and never stop exploring. We’re expanding to help our communities grow, offering an exceptional opportunity to join our team.
• We require a nursing degree from an accredited school.
• Basic life support training should be completed in 90 days with advanced training required at certain intervals.
RN or LPN
||Independence Health System, Inc. --- 5 Star Skilled Care Facility||We are a 5 Star Skilled Care Facility seeking RN's or LPN's to join our
nursing staff to provide supervision for direct care personnel in the nursing
department and help residents to meet their needs in a caring atmosphere.
We offer competitive wage rates and a full benefit package including:
Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation/Sick Time, Holidays,
Employer Matched 401(k) Plan and Tuition Reimbursement.
Office Manager Posted 11/13/17
||Thurman, Shinn & Company|| Thurman, Shinn & Company is a CPA firm which provides a full-range of professional services which include: tax planning and compliance, accounting, auditing, attest services, payroll, business valuations, out-source controllership services, estate planning, and eldercare services. The Office Manager provides support for all three company offices and staff. It is responsible for overall office management for the Farmington office daily operations and facilities. This position functions with a great degree of independence in performing the duties and responsibilities and is required to have an excellent understanding of the office environment, structure, requirements, etc.
Assistant Maintenance Manager Posted 11/8/17
||Piramal Glass ||PURPOSE OF POSITION: To ensure the equipment is in safe operating condition by managing all daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly preventive maintenance schedules. Observe all functions and conditions of all machines, parts, building, grounds, and herein for repairs, unscheduled maintenance and/or replacement.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: Safety Glasses/Side Shields, Hearing Protection when entering the plant.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Maintain ISO 9000/2000 Quality System requirements and documentation in department.
2. Coordinate electro- mechanical maintenance personnel job assignments.
3. Communicate with Supervisors on equipment problems and repairs.
4. Coordinate emergency repairs.
5. Purchase and maintain an adequate supply of parts to repair equipment.
6. Ensure that preventive maintenance is being performed daily, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly on equipment as required.
7. Inform Maintenance Manager of any major equipment problems and the proposed solu
LPN or RN Pediatric Home Care
||Phoenix Home Care ||At Phoenix, our Private Duty Nurses have experienced NO core wage cuts and STILL receive these benefits:
• Annual Stay Bonus for both full-time and part-time nurses
• Tuition Assistance Available for LPN Students still in nursing school
• Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K options!
• Flexible Scheduling with Conservative Overtime
• PTO and Mileage Packages
• Dedicated One-on-One Care with Paid On-Going Training & 24/7 RN Support!
• Mileage Program
• Shift Differentials for Weekends
• Holiday Pay
• Internal Awards and Recognition Program
• AAA Membership
• Verizon Phone Discount Available
||Piramal Glass ||Primary purpose of this position will be to review our standing with SAP implementation, attend all SAP implementation meetings, oversee the quality department’s master data commitments, and train all quality department employees in new SAP system. This position will free current staff to focus on SPC implementation.
After SAP implementation, this position will be the SAP champion in the department, to be the train the trainer lead, and maintain system knowledge. The position will also then expand to include leading job on & job off meetings driven by process data, quality sampling procedures, train to be the Quality Supervisor second line, and specific process improvement projects as dictated by Manufacturing Excellence.
||Missouri Dept of Transportation SE Division ||The maintenance worker performs routine, entry-level duties related to the maintenance of the state's roadways and
facilities. Responsibilities are performed under direct supervision.
--- Intermediate Maintenance Worker ---
The intermediate maintenance worker performs semi-skilled duties related to the maintenance of the state's roadways and
facilities. Responsibilities are performed under moderate supervision.
--- Senior Maintenance Worker ---
The senior maintenance worker performs skilled duties related to the maintenance of the state's roadways and facilities.
Valid Driver's License
A passing grade on the written portion of the commercial driver's license (CDL) exam is required prior to hire date. Must
pass the driving portion of the CDL exam with tanker endorsement, no air brake restrictions (Class B), and interstate
status (either Excepted Interstate [EI] or Non-Excepted Interstate [NI]) within 60 days after being hired into this position.
Successful completion of a wor
||Southeast Missouri Behavioral Health ||The Medical Liaison is a specialized position. The focus of the position is to insure consumers who have the need for medical services are scheduled for those services in a timely, planned efficient manner. Activities will include the coordination of consumer appointments with medical providers, scheduling appointments, communicating and coordinating with clinical and care coordination staff. The Medical Liaison is expected to communicate and coordinate with the consumer’s other service providers in order to insure maximum benefit for the consumer. Documentation of all medically related consumer activities must be documented in the consumer’s Electronic Health Record at the time the service is provided
Automotive/ Lead Master Technician Posted 11/29/17
||Bridgestone ||• Diagnose and repair to specifications - brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
• Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
• Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
• Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
• Maintain an organized and neat bay.
• Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
Our Lead Master Technicians are expected to help provide thought leadership, mentoring, and on-the-job training for other Automotive Technicians at your location.
Traffic Studies Specialist / Intermediate Traffic Studies Specialist / Senior Traffic Studies Specialist
||Mo Dept Of Transportation - Southeast / Highway Safety and Traffic Division||Traffic Studies Specialist · Reviews and analyzes traffic data to identify concerns and recommends corrective actions.
· Investigates and responds to customer concerns on traffic related issues.
· Reviews policies, standards, and other criteria pertaining to signing, pavement marking, signals, lighting, crash
records, and permits to make improvements or ensure compliance.
· Makes periodic field inspections to observe traffic operations; conducts traffic studies and makes recommendations to
ensure safe and efficient traffic flow.
· Assists in directing the activities of traffic data collection, signing, pavement marking, and signal and lighting
· Assists in the preparation of transportation related reports and correspondence; may support project development
activities as member of the core team.
· Performs other responsibilities as required or assigned.