|Job Title||Company Name||Description
Saint Francis Healthcare System Variety Open Positions
||Saint Francis Healthcare System||See all descriptions at https://careers.sfmc.net/
Full time and Part time LPN
||Saint Francis Medical Center ||Full time and Part time LPN openings for Neurosciences, Orthopaedics/Surgical, and Progressive Care Units at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Must be IV certified. All shifts are 12 hours and both days and nights are available. Rotating every 3rd weekend.
||Southeast Missouri Mental Health Center||SOCIAL WORKER-Position (MSW) available at state facility in Farmington, MO. The Southeast Missouri Mental Health Center provides adult long-term, forensic, and sexual offender treatment. As appropriate to education and experience, duties include: assessment and discharge planning, and an inter-disciplinary treatment approach utilizing evidenced-based modalities (CBT, DBT, Social Learning, and Psychosocial Rehabilitation). A successful candidate will have required degree and mental health experience. Supervision for licensure provided. Excellent fringe benefits. Send resume to Donna Anderson Director of Social Work, Phone:573-218-5003 Email: email@example.com
Community Support Specialist
||BJC Parkland ||Community Support Specialist (3 open, 4 upcoming openings = 7 of these roles available)
Location: BJC Behavioral Health 1085 Maple Street Farmington, MO 63640-1955
Job Description: http://bit.ly/CommunitySupportSpecialistFarmington
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science related field: Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Criminal Justice
Required Skills: Committed to working with adults with mental illness, team player & client focused, valid driver’s license, less that 1 year of experience working in the mental health field (internships included), personal vehicle
Manager Trainee Position
||Menard Inc Farmington ||The Farmington Menards is now looking to fill a
Manager Trainee position!
This program is an entry-level management program preparing you to catapult a career in retail management with Menards. Manager Trainees participate in a comprehensive 3-month on-the-job training program at any one of our store locations. They will rotate through five departments of the store, gaining knowledge and exposure, which will help in applying your management techniques. Upon successful completion of these five areas of the program, combined with a willingness to relocate, Manager Trainees can move on and take their first step into Management as an Assistant
• Bachelor's Degree in a business related field
• Sales-oriented & self-motivated
• Able to relocate for advancement opportunities
• Able to work independently or in a team
• Able to lift product (variety of weights)
• Able to tactfully deal with guests and team members
• Comfortable using
Full Time Industrial Electrician
||Kerry ||Kerry develops, manufactures and delivers the largest and most innovative portfolio of Taste and Nutrition systems and Functional Ingredients and Actives for the global food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. With revenue exceeding $7.5 billion annually, and customers in 140 countries, we help develop products that delight and nourish consumers across the globe.
Kerry’s history of industry and customer commitment, our employees’ entrepreneurial spirit, and our team-based approach to value creation has established a solid foundation from which we will build new growth. If you want a work environment where accountability, agility and continuous improvement are part of daily life, we want to talk with you.
Financial Advisor for Money Concepts
|| ||Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has supervisory responsibilities.
• Answers client’s questions or concerns on accounts
• Advises client’s on the most beneficial accounts for them
• Maintain client’s accounts
• Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports
• Remains up to date on technology updates
• Manages all marketing related needs. Develop and implement plans and strategies for the investment center
• Manages compliance area of Money Concepts office
• Cross sell products and services and prospect for new business
• Attend community events to build rapport and be visible within community
• Attend mandatory webinar and conference calls regarding industry and rule changes
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.