MINERAL AREA COLLEGE
Volleyball Camp Information
Tim Copeland Head Volleyball Coach 573.518.2231 TCopelan@mineralarea.edu
2012 Volleyball Camps & Summer League:
(3/12/12) Mineral Area Volleyball releases 2012 camp information and dates.
Download Camp Registration Form
1. SUMMER LEAGUE: (JV and Varsity) this league will run 6 weeks for a cost of $150 per team. The league will run on Monday nights starting June 4-July 16. Enroll early – I predict this will fill up quickly.
2. SUMMER LEAGUE JR HIGH: This league will run 6 weeks for a cost of $150 per team. The league will run on Tuesday nights starting June 5- July 17. Enroll early!
3. INDIVIDUAL CAMP: The basic fundamentals of the game will be drilled. The age divisions will be divided into grades 5-6, 7-8, and 9-12. The coaching staff will include my assistant coaches and players to keep the player-coach ratio low. The cost will be $60 for 8 hours of instruction. You will receive a t-shirt at this camp. The camp will be June 4-7th. Times will be for entering grades: 5th and 6th- 8am to 10am; 7th and 8th- 10am to 12pm; and 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th -1pm to 3pm. All forms must be turned in by June 1st.
4. SETTER/HITTER CLINIC: One on one instruction from the MAC staff specifically for setters and hitters. The cost is $50 and the camp will run from 10am-12pm and 1-3pm for 6th, 7th and 8th grades on June 11th. You will also be receiving a t-shirt. You can bring a lunch or leave during the hour off. There won’t be concessions available. . All forms must be turned in by June 6th.
5. TEAM CAMP: 1 day of tournament play. This camp will cost $100 and will run on July 21st. There will be a JV and Varsity division. The first place team in each division will receive a camp champ shirt. 10 team limit so register early.